Night Mode for Android
is quick and easy to turn on or off night mode
of your Android devices. It has the following features and functions:
- Darken the screen to reduce blue light effect on your eyes
- Adjust screen brightness & color intensity
- Turn on or off night mode from notification bar
- Turn on or off flashlight from notification bar
- Show a simple Digital Clock
- Accurate compass
- Customize background and text colors
- Save battery
- Small file size
Reduce Blue Light
You can change screen into natural color, to reduce the blue light that
can your sleep.
Filter screen Intensity
By sliding the button from setting, you can easily adjust color
intensity to soften the screen light .
It can greatly save power because of reducing screen blue light.
You can adjust your screen brightness accordingly to better reading
Protect eyes From Screen Light
Night Mode prevents your eyes from hurting by reducing screen
-The app uses new permissions model for high security. For a certain
feature to work, you have to grant access right at run time and can
revoke the right whenever you want from your device' setting.
- The app requests tree permissions: Showing on top of other apps,
internet, and camera. By allowing the firs permission, the app will be
able to dim screen. The second person is needed by android sensors API
so that compass can work. To enable flashlight feature, you need to
accept camera permission.
You can download the Night Mode app from
Posted by: Dara | post date: 07-22-2014 | Subject: Android Apps Development