In Microsoft Office Excel, you can apply strikethrough, superscript, or subscript to text in a cell or range of cells. To format the text, do the following:
- Select the cell, range of cells, text, or characters that you want to format.
- On the Home tab, in the Font group, click Format Cell Font dialog box launcher next to Font to open the Format Cells dialog box with the Font tab selected.
You can also use keyboard shortcut to display the Font tab of the Format Cells dialog box by pressing Ctrl +Shift +F or Ctrl +1.
- On the Font tab, under Effects, do one the following:
▫ To make the selected text as strikethrough, click Strikethrough check box.
You can also use keyboard shortcut by pressing Ctrl +5.
▫ To format the selected text as superscript, click Superscript check box.
▫ To apply subscript to the selected text, click Subscript check box.
- If you want to remove any effect from the selected text, clear that check box.
- To quickly remove the strikethrough effect from the selected text, you can use keyboard shortcut instead of clearing check box, under Effects, on the Font tab of Format Cells dialog box by pressing Ctrl +5.
This website intents to provide free and high quality tutorials, examples, exercises and solutions, questions and answers of programming and scripting languages: