To use the Fill tab, you need to know the following options:
- Background Color: It is used to fill the background of selected cells with a color that you select from the color palette.
- Fill Effects: Select this button if the colors on the color palette is not your need. When you click the Fill Effects button, the Fill Effects dialog box appears.
You can use this dialog box to apply two colors and one shading style option to selected cells. If you want to cancel the colors and shading style that you selected from the dialog box, click Cancel button.
- More Colors: If you do not like the colors on the color palette, click this button to add colors that do not display on the color palette. When you click the More Colors button, the Colors dialog box appears.
On the dialog box, you can select colors that you like in the Standard tab or Custom tab. To add the color to the selected cells, click the color that you to apply from one of the tabs above, and then click Ok button. If you want to cancel the selected color in the tabs, click Cancel button.
- Pattern Color: Click the box under Patter Color to select a color that uses as a foreground color. The foreground color will create a pattern that uses two colors.
- Pattern Style: Click the box under Pattern Style to select a pattern to format selected cell that uses the colors in the Background Color and Pattern Color boxes that you choose.
- Sample: Views a sample of the options in the Fill tab of Format Cells dialog box that you select.
Note: If you want to remove the color, fill effect, and patter option from the selected cells, click No Color button.
This website intents to provide free and high quality tutorials, examples, exercises and solutions, questions and answers of programming and scripting languages: