If your workbook don't save yet, when you exit Excel, Excel will display a message box as the figure:
- Click Yes if you want to save the workbook and exit Excel.
- Click No if you don't want to save the workbook but you just want exit Excel.
- Click Cancel if you refuse to save the workbook and exit Excel.
To exit Excel, you can follow one among a few ways below:
- Click Office Button, and then click Exit Excel.
- Or you can use keyboard shortcut by pressing Alt+F4.
- Or you can click Close button.
This website intents to provide free and high quality tutorials, examples, exercises and solutions, questions and answers of programming and scripting languages: