You sometimes want to change the color of text to make your contents more readable and nice-looking. In Microsoft Office Excel, you can change the text color in a cell or range of cells.
- On the worksheet, select the cell, range of cells, text, or characters that you want to format.
- On the Home tab, in the Font group, click drop-down arrow next to Font Color, and then click the color that you want to apply to the text under Theme Colors or Standard Color, on the color palette.
- If you want to apply the most recently selected color to text, click the Font Color .
- If the colors on the color palette do not meet your need, click More Colors. In the Colors dialog box, you can define the color that you want to use on the Standard tab or Custom tab.
- On the Custom tab, you can select any color that you want under Colors or define the color in the boxes. Before you set the measurement of color in the boxes, select the color model in the Color model combo box to choose which model that you want use: RGB (Red, Green, Blue) or HSL (Hue, Sat, Lum). The measurement that you can enter in the boxes must be between 0 and 255.
- When you click the colors on the Standard tab or Custom tab, and then click Ok, you will see those colors are available in the color palette under Recent Colors (Recent Colors is added after you selected the colors on the tabs).
This website intents to provide free and high quality tutorials, examples, exercises and solutions, questions and answers of programming and scripting languages: