Firstly, you have to open a table that you want to copy record(s) or row(s) and follow the steps below:
- Select the row(s) or record(s) that you want to copy
- Right-click on the selected row(s) or record(s)
- Click Copy
- Paste the copied record(s) in the destination table
Note: In this case, both tables must have the number of fields equally unless your data will lose.
When you enter a wrong data in a record or row, you may want to delete it. To delete the row, you have to do the following steps:
- Open the table that you intend to delete the row
- Select the row as the figure below:
- Press Key Delete or right-click on the selected row and click delete
What is a field value? The every data that you enter in the field such as Java Programming, Ms.Access 2010, 012 123 456, worldbestlearningcent.com...etc. The field value is commonly called a fact.
To delete a field value do the following steps:
- Open the table that you want to delete a field value
- Select the field value as figure:
This website intents to provide free and high quality tutorials, examples, exercises and solutions, questions and answers of programming and scripting languages: